Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh My...Only One Week To Go!!

We are almost there... I can't decide if I am nervous or anxious. Jason is definitely anxious. He talks to my tummy every night telling the baby how many days left till he gets to hold her. It is really quite cute! As for me, I am sitting on the fence - the fear of the unknown is killing me! I am the type of person who likes to be in control and I have no control over this. As of last Friday at my appt, Dr. Nace says I am not effaced or dilated. So I am guessing this child will be just like mommy and will decide herself when she is good and ready to grace us with her presence! So here we sit just waiting for the day that we get to meet our little bundle! It will completely change our lives, but what a change!! Well, I have another appt this Friday and will blog to let you know how it goes!

PS - She moves so much in my tummy that Jason says "she's building a fort! "Move a lung here - shove the kidney in there - push the bladder over there..."

No comments:

Post a Comment