Sunday, August 9, 2009

And We All Fall Down!!!

Okay so maybe just Laney fell down. Laney's cousins Brock and Quinn came for a visit on Friday and what a fun time we all had! The boys had a great time playing and holding Laney. When supper was ready, I put Laney in her swing and snuggled her up. We were all eating a great supper prepared by Grandma, Grandpa, Kyle & Brea when we looked over at Brock and he was talking to Laney in her swing. Than the swing slowed down to change direction - Brock thought that the swing must be stopping so... he gave it a push! And down went the swing with Laney going down with it!! We all went rushing over to help her and realized she was still sound asleep, not aware of what just happened. Brock looked around like - "what? She needed a push!" It was the cutest thing. Brea told me it was his way of paying me back from when he was first born. Jay and I went to the hospital to meet the twins when they were a few hours old and I went to sit on the bed and never realized that Brock was wrapped up and laying on the bed also. I almost sat right on Little Bitty!! So I guess it is only fair to pay me back. But the best thing is no one was injured in either case. But, we have some good stories to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment