Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Unknown Super Power!!

Well this is a very interesting and embarrassing post - but it must be written due to the hilarity of it all. Last night, well early this morning Laney woke up at 4am and wanted to eat. So I got all comfy in bed and started feeding her. Like normal, I myself fell asleep as did Laney! As I laid there holding my precious bundle... I found myself wondering what could possibly be dripping on me? With this new house the roof better not be leaking or I was gonna call my father at 5am and let him have it for building me a leaky house!! Soon I realized that it was not the roof. I looked down at Laney and she was fast asleep, looking extremely cute and applying just enough pressure to force a stream of milk out of my breast!!! It took me a good 10-15 sec before I realized that I was being shot in the cheek by my own breast milk!!! I immediately tried to move her head off, and that just sent an even stronger stream heading right for me! I was finally able to "adjust" the situation and that's when the laughter started!! Thank god Jason was not affected by the noise of me laughing and Laney fussing - he so needs his beauty sleep!! Maybe tonight I will wake him by squirting milk from across the bed! Now that I know I have a super power!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment